In-Person: 8hr. Class, Lunch provided.
This class is designed for service personnel.
Strongly recommend completion of Ductless Equipment Selection & Installation class prior to Hands-On Service Training.
• Duct free installation review
• Understanding proper operation
• Error code retrieval
• Hands on troubleshooting and diagnostics
• Resources for service documents
Technician should bring:
• Basic hand tools
• Digital Multi meter
• 410 Manifold or equivalent capable of connecting to 5/16 systems
• Proper service PPE
NATE Class ID 8504-0007