- This event has passed.
Carrier/Bryant Ductless Hands-On Service – Dedicated In-person – 2.7.23
February 7 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
Dedicated class for John Betlem
This class is intended for Service personnel.
Strongly recommend completion of Ductless Equipment Selection & Installation class prior to Hands-On Service Training.
• Duct free installation review
• Understanding proper operation
• Error code retrieval
• Hands on troubleshooting and diagnostics
• Resources for service documents
Technician should bring:
• Basic hand tools
• Digital Multi meter
• 410 Manifold or equivalent capable of connecting to 5/16 systems
• Proper service PPE
In-person: 8hr. Class, Lunch, Link for course books provided.
NATE Class ID 8504-0007
0 people are attending Carrier/Bryant Ductless Hands-On Service – Dedicated In-person – 2.7.23